VLS 8800 Features:
- Viewing and Recording: Still picture and video recording capability via removable SD card for documentation, record retention and training
- “Video Out” for video transmission to other external monitors
- Integrated rechargeable lithium battery
Best in Class Video Capability
- Near-high definition images feature 2X the resolution of competitive technologies
- “Instant On” video monitor for immediate functionality.
- “Video Out” for video transmission to external monitors.
Ease of Use
- Move seamlessly from traditional direct laryngoscopy to video view with the click of a blade and flip of a switch.
- Convenient, easy to view 8-inch monitor mounted on custom roll stand with storage trays and electronic strip.
- Video blades available in VLS sizes 2, 3 and 4A for more difficult, anterior laryngeal anatomies.
- Disposable blade cover also available: the VLS 4000 disposable plastic sheath system in VLS 4A design.
- VLS handles fit and power all IntuBrite direct and video laryngoscopy blades. Move seamlessly between traditional direct laryngoscopy to a video view with the VLS handle by simply changing blades.
- Easy sterilization of components.
- High tech, yet simple components designed to withstand the rigors of daily use in challenging environments.
- Video blades and handles constructed of durable, stainless steel and aluminum materials, and drop tested to 48 inches.
- Still picture and video recording via removable SD card-based documentation and record retention.
- Higher quality with more capability at far less cost than competitor devices.
Online ordering is currently unavailable. Please call our offices at 760.727.1900 for assistance.